Submitted blogposts published by Next Left, The Staggers (New Statesman) and Left Foot Forward.
General Secretary of the Fabian Society, the leading centre-left think-tank and political society. Previously a leader writer at The Observer, research director at the Foreign Policy Centre and commissioning editor at Macmillan.
- Where you won’t read all about it…
- Britain is the stuff of Red Tory nightmares
- So, does ANYBODY count as truly British, Mr Dacre?
- David Laws and a tragic failure of confidence in liberalism
- Can England be more than a 90 minute nation?
- On remembering and forgetting in Northern Ireland
- Cameron’s election-day guessing game
- Explained: the reason why the LibDems made THAT pledge – and the parallel universe where it all worked out fine
- The triumph of cricket
- Don’t overestimate David Cameron: the big political lesson of 2010?
- Sunder Katwala’s website
- Sunder Katwala on Twitter
- Sunder Katwala on Journalisted
- Sunder Katwala at Left Foot Forward
- Sunder Katwala at the New Statesman
- Next Left