Graeme Archer is a 41 year old, civilly-partnered vegetarian Tory who lives in Hackney & is mildly obsessed with swimming. He writes on the ConservativeHome website, about Tory politics and London life mainly. The biggest influences in his life are the novels of Iris Murdoch. And swimming.
- An Open Primary should select a Coalition candidate for Oldham East and Saddleworth
- As Good As It Gets
- Football Crazy, Football Mad
- Gay People and Christians are not enemies
- What Not To Wear
- Random Power
- Someone else’s sigh
- No Poofs
- Breathe In Peace
- Time for some politics of ‘and’?
- Graeme Archer’s website
- Graeme Archer on Twitter
- Graeme Archer at the Telegraph
- Graeme Archer at the New Statesman
- CentreRight (which has now moved to ConservativeHome Comment)