Inside Labour politics.
Commissioning Editor of Labour Uncut, and recent addition to the blogging powerhouse of the New Statesman.
- 2011: the year in review
- The left is losing its marbles
- The Battle for Barking: good television – bad politics
- The vajazzled middle.
- Guru boogie: who will be godhead to Ed?
- Phil Woolas is our fall guy
- The week Uncut: supping with Banquo’s ghost
- Shadow cabinet campaigning: the lessons from history
- David Miliband has won.
- The Brown inner circle: from spearhead to shambles
- Dan Hodges at Labour Uncut
- Dan Hodges at the New Statesman
- Dan Hodges at the Telegraph
- Dan Hodges on Twitter
- Labour Uncut