I’m Cath Elliott, a freelance writer, blogger and researcher, an unapologetic feminist, and a trade union activist. This is my personal blog.
- Of course stalkers are criminals
- Deeds, not words
- Public sector must not collude in cuts
- “What is it with women these days?”
- The attack on Child Benefit is an attack on women
- Too much information?
- Nadine Dorries’s trouble with the truth
- Big John
- Why it’s wrong to casually dismiss the allegations against Julian Assange
- Cath Elliott at Comment is Free
- Cath Elliott at Liberal Conspiracy
- Cath Elliott on Twitter
- Too Much to Say for Myself